Re: Question for online subscribers to the Journal of the American Chemical Society Barbara Pope 04 Mar 2009 20:42 UTC

I was able to access the article just fine in both regular full text and
PDF.  Suprisingly, the illustrations are even in color.  Could it be a
proxy problem?  When I have a problem like this that we can't fix
locally, I make a screen shot of what I am seeing and copy the url and
put them into a Word document.  If the vendor can see exactly what you
are seeing, it becomes more real for them what the problem is.

Sincerely,

Barbara Pope, MALS
Periodicals/Reference Librarian
Axe Library