Re: CHRISTIAN SCIENCE MONITOR -weekly version starts Apr 12 Ercelawn, Ann 02 Apr 2009 21:08 UTC

I am a personal subscriber and that is the information that I have been
given.
Ann

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU] On Behalf Of Downing Caitlin
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 2:52 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] CHRISTIAN SCIENCE MONITOR -weekly version starts Apr
12

Friends:
I have heard that the weekly print version of the Christian Science
Monitor will launched April 12 2009.
Can anyone confirm that?  Does anyone have a subscription starting that
soon?
I have called 3 Christian Science Monitor reading rooms and 3 bookstores
nearby and not a one knows when or if they will be carrying the weekly.
The soonest I could get an EBSCO subscription started was June 2009

If you have an information about this, I would be very interested

Caitlin Downing/ Serials
Santa Rosa Jr. College
Doyle Library
1501 Mendocino Ave.