Re: Customer service Sarah Glasser 22 Apr 2009 12:50 UTC

As are mine.
Sally

Sarah (Sally) Glasser
Serials/Electronic Resources Librarian
022B Axinn Library
123 Hofstra University
Hempstead, NY  11549

516-463-5959

>>> Ryan O Weir <ryan.weir@MURRAYSTATE.EDU> 4/21/2009 5:28 PM >>>
My EBSCO people are also exceptional!

Ryan Weir
Serials and Electronic Resources Librarian
University Libraries
Murray State University
Office: (270) 809-5607
Fax: (270) 809-5609
email: ryan.weir@murraystate.edu

MSU Libraries: Information. Where you are, we are.