Re: Customer service Kathryn Johns-Masten 23 Apr 2009 13:04 UTC

I was having the same problem with Wiley login and it took about a week
to get an answer.  Not sure if this answer will help you or not, but is
worth sharing.

They told me the login area is buried in a weird spot on their webpage.
They had me go to this
link----http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/aboutus/forLibrarians.html
Then click "Customer Administration Area" in the blue box.

Or to go directly to the login page
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/libraryservices/login

Hope this helps

Cheers,