Re: Musical Quarterly Lemmon, Sandy 07 Apr 2009 16:17 UTC

Hi,

Yes, we have also had trouble.  We recently received the print for v. 90 no. 3-4 (Fall/Winter 2007).  Our online access is up to v. 90 no. 2, so I'll have to check on that.

Sandy Lemmon
Head of Acquisitions and Serials
Sibley Music Library
Eastman School of Music
27 Gibbs Street
Rochester, NY  14604

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum on behalf of Palmiter, Sherry
Sent: Tue 4/7/2009 11:52 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Musical Quarterly

Hi,

You are not alone.  We have this note on our order record :

FY2007 - Publisher rejected 2 of EBSCO's payments.  Third payment was
accepted.

We think we are finally up-to-date.  We received these print issues

Spring 2007,  v.90, no. 1  on   09-05-2008
Summer 2007,  v.90, no. 2  on   01-09-2009

Sherry Palmiter
Serials Librarian
Lemieux Library, Seattle University
901 12th Avenue