Re: Musical Quarterly Linda Grooms 07 Apr 2009 17:27 UTC

The latest issue we received was V.91 No.1/2 Spr/Sum 2008. When we have a title that is delayed in publication I make a note on the checkin record of the last issue for which we have paid, to prompt me to check for billing of the next volume. I set up this follow-up procedure after being burned quite a few times.

Linda Grooms
Periodicals Supervisor
duPont-Ball Library
Stetson University

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Buck, Marguerite
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 10:58 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] Musical Quarterly

Has anyone else had difficulty getting a Musical Quarterly subscription. We missed the last 3 years due to subscription agent error. Our invoice stated "will order when current". They even returned a payment. I realize now that I should have been more vigilant and checked myself.

Marguerite Buck
Serials/Reference Librarian
Gabriele Library
Immaculata University