Re: Musical Quarterly Hirko, Amanda 08 Apr 2009 18:56 UTC

Dear all,

First of all we would like to apologize for The Musical Quarterly's
delayed publication schedule, and all the inconvenience this has caused
many of you.

We would like to reassure you that we are doing all we can to get back
on schedule.

The current issue of The Musical Quarterly is Volume 91, Number 1-2
Spring-Summer 2008 (online at http://mq.oxfordjournals.org/current.dtl),
and print issues have been distributed.

We are on track to publish the final 2008 issues by the end of May
(Volume 91, Number 3-4, Fall-Winter 2008), and there will be two further
double issues published in 2009, making up Volume 92. This will bring
the journal on schedule by the end of the year.

The renewal invoices for 2009 have already been sent out.

If you have any problems or queries at all please do contact our
customer service desk (jnls.orders@oxfordjournals.org, if you are in the
US and jnls.custserv@oxfordjournals.org if you are in the rest of the
world).

We thank you for your patience.

Best Wishes,

Amanda Hirko
Library Marketing Manager
Oxford University Press | Oxford Journals
2001 Evans Road
Cary, NC  27513
Tel: 1-919-677-0977 x 5354
Fax: 1-919-677-1714