Re: Link Resolvers Pam Scott 08 Apr 2009 20:20 UTC

Hi Jason

We use 360 Link and I am very satisfied. We are a Hospital library and do
not have an external website - that has made things a little more difficult
when using custom icons with some vendors but that's not a huge problem. Any
problems that we have had are a result of individual vendors/publishers -
PubMed is a bear to set up - but other than that, things worked smoothly.
We currently do not have a document delivery service such as Iliad so we are
not set up with the Outside Tool in PubMed yet.  But every other vendor is
fairly easy.  Serials Solutions' customization form looks like a nightmare
but they are more than happy to help you through anything that doesn't make
sense.  It's all worth the effort to implement - users seem satisfied to
have things streamlined.

Pam Scott
Library Technician
Tripler Army Medical Library