Musical Quarterly Redux Skwor, Jeanette 09 Apr 2009 13:40 UTC

That order confirmation (see below) included online access activation instructions.  Our ERM had a question about that, so I emailed them back and asked.

The order confirmation had as its subject line, "Oxford Journals order confirmation", and the first sentence was, "Thank you for subscribing to The Musical Quarterly."

The response came this morning:  "Currently your subscription has expired.  Would you like to renew?"

I'm going to go outside of the library now, and bang my head against the bricks for awhile.

Jeanette Skwor

From: Skwor, Jeanette
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 8:08 AM
To: 'SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum'
Subject: Musical Quarterly Update

We received an order confirmation for our renewal from Oxford this morning.

Jeanette L. Skwor
Serials Dept., Cofrin Library
University of WI-Green Bay
2420 Nicolet Drive
Green Bay, WI  54311-7003
"Libraries will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no libraries."
                              Anne Herbert, The Whole Earth Catalog