Re: Speaking of invoicing, and John Wiley van Sickle, Jennifer 09 Apr 2009 15:13 UTC

Yes, we got a stack of renewals this week, even though we are using an
agent and already placed orders for 2009.  I've also had to e-mail Wiley
CS about patrons being denied online access, and the response time is
slow ( a week or so).  How long will these 'merger' pains last?  Is
anyone from Wiley lurking here?

Jennifer van Sickle
Serials Librarian & Sciences Coordinator
Trinity College Library
300 Summit St.
Hartford, CT USA 06106

jennifer.vansickle@trincoll.edu

phone: 860-297-2250
fax: 860-297-2251

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Skwor, Jeanette
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 9:43 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] Speaking of invoicing, and John Wiley

Are others being invoiced, re-invoiced and re-re-invoiced (so far) from
John Wiley for cancelled titles?  I'm dealing with a virtual snowstorm
of paper.  Some are titles that we cancelled with the vendor last year,
some I cancelled directly with Wiley.  I have cancellation confirmations
back from all of them, but the invoicing does not stop.  On the second
copies, I was writing "This title is cancelled", but that hasn't slowed
the flow.

Back to the brick exterior . . .
Jeanette L. Skwor
Serials Dept., Cofrin Library
University of WI-Green Bay
2420 Nicolet Drive
Green Bay, WI  54311-7003
"Libraries will get you through times of no money better than money will
get you through times of no libraries."
                              Anne Herbert, The Whole Earth Catalog