Re: Speaking of invoicing, and John Wiley Mark Hemhauser 10 Apr 2009 14:35 UTC

I have a pile of them. I haven't gone through all of them, but most have
been cancelled. They are proforma invoices, so I'm only going to worry
about the ones that weren't cancelled. They are the ones Wiley doesn't
know we've paid for. :-) I think I'll just toss the "second reminders"
when they come. Also, Wiley has reveresed the ship to and bill to
address. They now are shipping these to Ebsco and billing us.

Mark

--
Mark Hemhauser
Coordinator, Continuing and Electronic Resources

301-405-9309 (voice)
301-314-1200 (fax)