Re: CHRISTIAN SCIENCE MONITOR -weekly version starts Apr 12 Ken Siegert 14 Apr 2009 13:35 UTC

Today, we have received our first weekly issue of the Christian
Science Monitor.

Ken Siegert
Acquisitions Assistant
Electronic Resources & Periodicals / U.S. Documents
Shadek-Fackenthal Library
Franklin & Marshall College
P.O. Box 3003
Lancaster, PA  17604-3003