Re: Vendor for Central or South American serials Furniss, Kevin A 06 May 2009 20:41 UTC

James,

Here's a list from UNC-Chapel Hill:

http://www.lib.unc.edu/cdd/crs/international/latin/vendor/index.html

According to the people in our Latin American Library one of the
challenges of collecting Latin American materials is that you often have
to go country by country.

Regards,

Kevin

Kevin A. Furniss
Serials & Electronic Resources Catalog Librarian
Howard-Tilton Memorial Library
Tulane University
7001 Freret Street
New Orleans, LA 70118-5682

Phone:  (504) 247-1368
Fax:  (504) 862-8556
E-mail:  kfurniss@tulane.edu
http://library.tulane.edu

---------------
> --------
> Sender:       "SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum"
>               <SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU>
> Poster:       "Van Mil, James (vanmiljf)" <vanmiljf@UCMAIL.UC.EDU>
> Subject:      Vendor for Central or South American serials

> --------
>
> Hello,
>
> I have tried to search the archives for an answer to this, with no
> success.=
>   Can anyone recommend a vendor for ordering South American and
Central