Re: Journal of current research in global business Steven C Shadle 01 Jun 2009 15:51 UTC

ISSN 1050-6292 has been assigned to the Proceedings (Proceedings of the conference - Association for Global Business. Conference) *not* to the journal.  The 042 nsdp on #21567160 is an indication that the US ISSN Center has made/verified the ISSN assignment for that title.

Because both titles are coming from the same publisher, I'm thinking the publisher is confused about what title the ISSN represents and is printing it on both the journal and the proceedings.  I would suggest you contact the US ISSN Center (issn@loc.gov) for further information about the assignment.

Steve Shadle/Serials Access Librarian  *****  shadle@u.washington.edu
University of Washington Libraries      ***     Phone: (206) 685-3983
Seattle, WA 98195-2900                   *        Fax: (206) 543-0854