Re: Blackwell-Synergy Redux Sally Smith 17 Jun 2009 16:15 UTC

Yes we also had some access problems.  We had our titles scattered over multiple accounts, with a variety of issues.  Wiley did eventually consolidate all of our subscriptions under one account and turn on the access for 2009.

Good luck,
Sally

Sally Smith
Bethel University Library/Serials Dept.
3900 Bethel Drive  St. Paul, MN 55112
Phone:  651-635-8544   Fax:  651-635-2393
http://www.library.bethel.edu/

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Tom Evans
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 10:31 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] Blackwell-Synergy Redux

Hello out there in serials land. Lately we have been having problem getting access to current issues of our Blackwell-Synergy titles, and Wiley can't seem to identify the problem or even provide a list of our Blackwell-Synergy titles. We have access to 2008 back but not to 2009. Is anyone else having this problem? Thanks in advance for your response(s).

Sincerely,
Tom Evans
Serials Librarian
Canisius College Library