Re: Print & microform holdings in EBSCO AtoZ--best practices question (Beth Johns) Koveleskie, Judith 20 Jun 2009 13:07 UTC

From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 4:26 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] Print & microform holdings in EBSCO AtoZ--best
practices question (Beth Johns)

From: Beth Johns (bmjohns@svsu.edu)
Subject: Print & microform holdings in EBSCO AtoZ--best practices
question
Date: 6/19/09 3:29 PM

We considering uploading our print & microform holdings into EBSCO
AtoZ.  We are interested in the following, if anyone would like to share

their experiences with this process, especially if you have done this
recently (within the past year or so):

- The best practices for combining print and microfilm holdings for
AtoZ.
- The best practices for dealing with missing print/microform issues
with regard to AtoZ.

Feel free to ask for clarification--I'm sending the above on behalf of a

colleague who is not on this discussion list.

Many thanks--
Beth

--
Beth M. Johns, MLIS
Electronic Resources & Reference Librarian