ALCTS Newspaper Interest Group meeting at ALA Annual, Saturday July 11, 2009 Cindy Hepfer 01 Jul 2009 14:12 UTC

Posted on behalf of Errol S. Somay, who is not subscribed to Serialst but
who wants those who are to be aware of the (ALA) program described.

Cindy Hepfer
University at Buffalo (SUNY)
HSLcindy@buffalo.edu