Re: Platform for individual electronic journals (besides EJS?) Lawless, Jane 31 Jul 2009 19:37 UTC

Barbara -- I think you can resolve this without too much difficulty, but
others on this list may be able to give you more details.

You want to ask EJS to provide you with a file of their titles which can
be added to your EZProxy server. If you talk to someone in EJS support,
they should be familiar with this file, and able to send it to you. The
your EZProxy administrator will need to add that file to the server,
plus additional text to the config file. More info on this at
http://www.oclc.org/support/documentation/ezproxy/cfg/includefile/ .

We used to have exactly the same problem you describe but this took care
of it.

Hope this helps,

Jane

Jane Lawless