Commercial digest (1 message) Bob Persing 07 Aug 2009 18:57 UTC

ABOUT THE COMMERCIAL DIGEST

Since June 2008, the SERIALST moderators have been distributing a
Commercial Digest once a week, on Friday afternoons, with messages
containing informational content from commercial bodies (i.e.,
publishers, vendors, agents, etc.). The moderators review submitted
messages for informational content that may interest our subscribers.

We reserve the right to reject messages that are purely for advertising
or product/service solicitation, with little or no informational content
beyond the solicitation, as well as other content that are not within
the scope and purpose guidelines of SERIALST:
http://www.uvm.edu/~bmaclenn/serialst.html

If you have thoughts or feedback about the Commercial digest, or other
aspects of SERIALST, please let us hear from you. Contact information
for the SERIALST moderators is at:
http://www.uvm.edu/~bmaclenn/serialst.html#contacts

This week's digest contains 1 message:

1) Duke University Press announces 2010 Euclid Prime pricing

---------------
Message # 1:

Subject: Duke University Press announces 2010 Euclid Prime pricing
From: Kim Steinle <ksteinle@dukeupress.edu>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 14:21:08 -0400

Duke University Press is pleased to announce that pricing for the 2010
Euclid Prime collection is now available. The number of titles in the
collection has increased from 23 in 2009 to 30 in 2010. Hosted on the
Project Euclid platform, the collection now includes these additional
high-quality titles:

Hokkaido Mathematical Journal
Journal of Commutative Algebra
Journal of Integral Equations and Applications
Kyoto Journal of Mathematics
Nihonkai Mathematical Journal
Rocky Mountain Journal of Mathematics
Tohoku Journal of Mathematics
Tsukuba Journal of Mathematics

To provide flexibility for libraries, we are offering renewing
subscribers the option to purchase 2010 content for titles included in
the 2009 collection at a flat rate.

"We recognize that the downturn in the economy has impacted libraries
significantly," says Mira Waller, manager of Project Euclid. "We want to
provide libraries with the opportunity to choose the options that fit
their budgets while making sure that Project Euclid remains a viable and
growing online community for independent and society publishers in
mathematics."

Current content for the Japan Journal of Industrial and Applied
Mathematics (now with Springer) will no longer be part of Euclid Prime;
however, archival content from 2006 to 2009 will remain part of the
collection.

For more information about pricing and titles for the Euclid Prime
collection, please visit http://dukeupress.edu/library/euclidprime or
contact Journals Customer Service at euclidorders@dukeupress.edu.