Re: South American Vendors Hinojosa, Rogelio H. 16 Sep 2009 19:27 UTC

Alla,
We have used the following from Mexico:

Sistemas Biblioinforma (the owner has an MLS from the U.S.)
http://www.sibi.com.mx/index.php
sistemas@sibi.com.mx

They are very professional. Although we have only purchased books from them, I know they also handle serials from Mexico, possibly South America as well. I hope this helps,
RH

Rogelio Hinojosa
Associate Librarian
Acquisitions/Serials/E-Resources
Texas A&M International University
Sue & Radcliffe Killam Library
5201 University Boulevard
Laredo, TX 78041-1900

phone: 956-326-2123
fax: 956-326-2399

Rogelio H Hinojosa
Acquisitions Librarian (Associate)
rhinojosa@tamiu.edu
Tel. (956) 326-2123
Fax (956) 326-2399
Killam Library
Texas A&M International University
KL 214C
,

As pursuant to Texas A&M International University rule 33.04.99.L2 concerning the Use and Disposition of Electronic Communications, this email is a mechanism for official communication of the University. Electronic mail (e-mail) should be used only for legitimate academic or state business. Official email communications are intended only to meet the academic and administrative needs of the campus community.-----Original Message-----