Re: Publisher price increase!!!! Olga Russov 24 Sep 2009 14:32 UTC

We also just received a price increase notice from Ebsco that the NASPA was raising their online subscription price for the NASPA Journal from $35.00 to $219.00. It is really hard to justify since it is an online, not print subscription.

Olga

Olga Russov
Head of Acquisitions and Serials
Kennesaw State University