Re: Subject Listing in Serials Solutions 360 Core - HILCC Reclassification [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Eduardo Gil 01 Oct 2009 12:35 UTC

Hi,

I use the Subject List of course we are not a special library we are
academic and it works for us - The problem I have is that there are
titles with no subject headings - I know SS is trying to work on this

Ed Gil
Periodicals Librarian