Re: Just a thought . . . John Lucas 08 Oct 2009 19:06 UTC

Sorry I forgot to anticipate this question.

We have not yet done it.  If anyone else has a site license AACR, and would like to contact me, please do so.

JOHN Lucas

>>> Barbara Pope <bpope@PITTSTATE.EDU> 10/8/2009 1:28:45 PM >>>
That's hilarious.  I sometimes wonder who writes these documents.  Does
that include "planets" that scientists say are not planets anymore?  What
did you answer about the "universe"?

Barbara M. Pope, MALS
Periodicals/Reference Librarian
Axe Library