Re: E-access Q re American Indian culture and research journal Steven C Shadle 13 Oct 2009 16:29 UTC

Same here...I can confirm that v.33, no.2 not appearing in Metapress.

Steve Shadle/Serials Access Librarian  *****  shadle@u.washington.edu
University of Washington Libraries      ***     Phone: (206) 685-3983
Seattle, WA 98195-2900                   *        Fax: (206) 543-0854