Fwd: Survey for OpenDOAR and ROAR Development Stevan Harnad 30 Oct 2009 16:31 UTC

** apologies for cross-posting **

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Leslie Carr <lac -- ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 12:26 PM
Subject: Survey for OpenDOAR and ROAR Development

Dear Colleagues,

The Centre for Research Communications and the University of Southampton
would like your help in improving the repository services OpenDOAR
(http://www.opendoar.org) and ROAR (http://roar.eprints.org).  We want
to know what our users would like to see in the future as developments
in our services.

As you know, our services share some aspects in our work on analysing
the world's repositories, but exist as separate services with individual
aims. ROAR has a focus on quantitative and statistical analysis of
repositories and their holdings; OpenDOAR has a focus on qualitative
analysis and policy and standards development.

We would appreciate it if as a user of OpenDOAR or ROAR, you would take
a few moments to complete a survey, to help guide the development of
both services for your needs.

Survey for OpenDOAR and ROAR Development -
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=rsplng6%2flT0KYziYjAOy3w%3d%3d

Feel free to forward the URL to anyone you know who may be interested in
contributing.

The survey will run until 6th November 2009.

If you have problems accessing the survey, please contact us:
opendoar@sherpa.ac.uk
---
Les Carr
Web Science Research, University of Southampton