Re: Printed Routing Lists [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Dyer, Renata 07 Oct 2009 22:50 UTC

Maureen,
It all depends on the LMS's capability to deal with this.
We use Sirsi Symphony and the way we set it up is we print to 2 pages a sheet in order to get the routing list printout on one paper (size A4).
The system designed a slip to be printed with the 'receipt printer' and since we are a special library we do not use that kind of printer; we use ordinary laser printer hence this approach.

Renata Dyer
Systems Librarian
Information Services - Treasury
Langton Cres, Parkes, ACT, Australia
ph: +61 2 62632736
e: renata.dyer@treasury.gov.au

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Maureen Dubiel
Sent: Friday, 2 October 2009 11:34 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] Printed Routing Lists

Hello

For those libraries that currently generate routing lists for their current
periodical issues - could you share what paper format(s) and what types of
printers are used to generate the printed routing lists?

Many thanks,

Maureen Dubiel
Electronic Resource Management Librarian
Industry Canada
Maureen.dubiel@ic.gc.ca

Please Note: The information contained in this e-mail message
and any attached files may be confidential information and
may also be the subject of legal professional privilege.  If you are
not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this
e-mail is unauthorised.  If you have received this e-mail by error
please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete all
copies of this transmission together with any attachments.