Re: Sales and Marketing Management Barbara Pope 11 Nov 2009 15:27 UTC

We have received #4 and #5, but not #2.  According to Ebsco and our full
text databases, there is no #2.  What gives?  I checked the publisher
website, but there's no way to browse an archive of issues.

Barbara M. Pope, MALS
Periodicals/Reference Librarian
Axe Library
Pittsburg State University