Re: Sales and Marketing Management Linda Harding 11 Nov 2009 17:23 UTC

According to the inside cover of the magazine, this title is now published
digitally at the website in May, Nov. & Dec.  It is published in print
Jan./Feb., June/July, Sept. & Oct.

Here's what we have:
161:1 Jan./Feb.
162:2 Published digitally (and called May, I guess)
163:3 June/July
164:4 Sept.
165:5 Oct.

The months are all guesses on my part, since I can't find any months in the
magazines themselves.

Since Nov. & Dec. are to be published digitally only, I think we've received
all we're going to for the year.

By the way, we have canceled for 2010.  We're not getting enough for our
money!

Linda Harding
Periodicals Assistant
Elmhurst College Library