Re: Value of database collections Lori Fenton 04 Dec 2009 16:14 UTC

Carol,

Based on our library's perspective, I would say these databases are
definitely of value. The Wilson Web suite of full-text databases to
which we subscribe is our highest usage vendor. Our undergraduate
students use it very heavily. Also, we have a growing population of
international students as well as a study-abroad program both of which
might benefit from your particular association journal. Washburn is a
public, 4-year university with an FTE of about 6000.

Hope this helps.

Best,

Lori
--