Re: Selling of Journals, Donations of Journals, mostly Jstor Barbara Pope 24 Feb 2010 18:05 UTC

Hi, Buddy and other SERIALSTers.  We have also been weeding some of our
JSTOR bound volumes.  For the bindings that are in good condition, I am
keeping them and re-purposing them for repairing of other books and
bound journals whose bindings are falling off.  It enables us to repair
materials that were previously completely useless.

Sincerely,

Barbara M. Pope, MALS
Periodicals/Reference Librarian
Axe Library