Re: Selling of Journals, Donations of Journals, mostly Jstor Koveleskie, Judith 25 Feb 2010 14:42 UTC

We listed a great number of older issues on BACKSERV a couple of years
ago and probably found homes for about 10%, including sales to 2 vendors
PSC and Arrow.  As time goes on, the market will probably decrease.   We
did this in the summer, so we had time for packing and shipping.  Maybe
not cost effective, but at least beautifully bound volumes didn't end up
in a landfill.

Judith A. Koveleskie, MLIS, MA
Periodicals Librarian
Seton Hill University
Reeves Memorial Library
1 Seton Hill Drive
Greensburg, PA 15601-1548
kovelesk@setonhill.edu
724-838-7828
This document may contain confidential information and is intended
solely for the use of the addressee. If you received it in error, please
contact the sender at once and destroy the document. The document may
contain information subject to restrictions of the Family Educational
Rights and Privacy and the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Acts. Such information may
not be disclosed or used in any fashion outside the scope of the service
for which you are receiving the information.