Re: AORN retrospective price increase Sally Smith 02 Feb 2010 18:08 UTC

Thank you for your thoughts and encouragement to contest this.  My EBSCO rep is willing to see what she can do, if that fails I'll go to the publisher myself.

Sally

Sally Smith
Bethel University Library/Serials Dept.
3900 Bethel Drive  St. Paul, MN 55112
Phone:  651-635-8544   Fax:  651-635-2393
http://www.library.bethel.edu/

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Liz Breier
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 2:01 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] AORN retrospective price increase

Hi Sally,
I have also seen some strange additional invoices and credits. I have gotten
price adjustments, as well as credits for "deep discounts" from 3 years
previous. Apparently, in some instances, it can take awhile for
publishers/vendors to adjust their accounts and pass it on to the customers.
I have gotten credit notes for invoices that were paid 3 years before, and
have nothing to apply them to.
Liz Breier