Re: OCLC's E-Serials Holdings Barbara Pope 03 Feb 2010 18:39 UTC

Correct me if I am wrong everyone, but as far as I know, the intent of
E-serials holdings from OCLC is not to give you marc records, but to
indicate in OCLC that you have access to a given electronic journal title.
  We use Serials Solutions to get marc records for our e-journals.  Serials
Solutions sends information to OCLC about what titles we have and then
OCLC adds holdings for what titles we have access to.  They do not add
date-specific holdings.

Sincerely,

Barbara M. Pope, MALS
Periodicals/Reference Librarian