OCLC Serial MARC Records Service???!!!! was re:OCLC's E-Serials Holdings Chris Blackman 04 Feb 2010 13:58 UTC

Could you please clarify?  Does this mean that OCLC is managing serials
holdings on a month to month basis, or are they just sending you records
that you identify at prearranged intervals?

Chris

*Christine Blackman*
Catalog Librarian
Williams College Libraries <http://library.williams.edu/>