Re: Ovid PsycARTICLES and PsycINFO vs. Other Versiions Barbara Pope 17 Feb 2010 18:28 UTC

We have several Ebsco products and it works like that for all of them.  I
also like that if you have several Ebsco products, you can click on
"choose database" and search more than one at a time or switch databases.
The Ebsco products also do article level linking well, also.  I do not
like Ovid's search interface.

Barbara M. Pope, MALS
Periodicals/Reference Librarian
Axe Library