Re: Serials Solutions vs. SFX Hoyte, Daniel 29 Mar 2010 17:52 UTC

We happen to use neither SFX or Serials Solutions. Our link resolver
allows us to see an almost unadulterated version of the files received
from the vendor.

I just looked at the file in our link resolver admin interface and a raw
file direct from JSTOR, dated 02/09/2010. I can confirm that the load
files from JSTOR contain close dates. Those are probably over-riding
your link resolver's ability to automatically deal with the moving wall.

Daniel Hoyte, M.R.S.
Senior Library Systems Technician
Chapman University Leatherby Libraries
(714) 532-7745
hoyte@chapman.edu
AIM/Yahoo IM: chaphoyte
In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion,