Re: EBSCOhost down? Heather Cannon 29 Mar 2010 18:51 UTC

Just FYI, it was down here this morning, too, for about 15 minutes.  So, it wasn't only you.

- Heather.

--

Heather Cannon, MLIS
Serials & Electronic Resources Librarian

<797303B748C24D40ABDCCC6416E356A402BDF19C@libsrvxch2.cd.ds.siu.edu>, Andrea