Re: JSTOR titles Barbara Pope 05 Mar 2010 14:44 UTC

We have it both ways.  We get marc records for the JSTOR titles for the
online catalog, but we also have the database listed on our website.  My
personal feeling is that a patron is not always looking for a specific
title, so it helps to have a link to the database itself to look for
articles on a subject.  However, someone else may be looking for an
article in a specific journal.  Without some kind of access to it by
journal title, they may not be aware it is in JSTOR.  Just my $.02.

Sincerely,

Barbara M. Pope, MALS
Periodicals/Reference Librarian
Axe Library