Re: SERIALST Digest - 12 Mar 2010 to 15 Mar 2010 - Special issue (#2010-64) Jill Tarabula 15 Mar 2010 18:00 UTC

Hi Narda-

We discovered a problem last Friday with Informaworld titles.  Any search in
an Ebscohost database that returned an Ebsco custom link to an Informa title
failed.  I was taken to a page stating "page is missing."  I've been in
touch with our rep who has forwarded this on to tech support.  At this time,
I am waiting for a reply.  As an alternative, I have been able to access
Informaworld content via our Serials Solutions A-Z list.

Hope this helps-

Jill M.Tarabula, MLS
Assistant Librarian
Central Technical Services
SUNY Buffalo
134 Lockwood Library
Buffalo, NY 14260
jy25@buffalo.edu

------------------------------

Date:    Mon, 15 Mar 2010 12:02:14 -0400
From:    Narda Tafuri <tafurin1@SCRANTON.EDU>
Subject: InformaWorld Not Working?

--------------080209020804030902030703

Dear SERIALSTers,
Is anyone else having problems accessing their online journals with
InformaWorld?  We don't seem able to get to any of our journals right now.
Thanks for any feedback you might have!
Narda Tafuri
--

Narda Tafuri <mailto:tafurin1@scranton.edu>

Acquisitions & Continuing Resources Librarian

University of Scranton

Weinberg Memorial Library

Scranton, PA  18510

(570) 941-7811 -- voice