Re: ALA Annual 2010 Presentation Proposals and Leadership Nomination Reminder, ALCTS Continuing Resources Section College & Research Libraries IG Rebecca Kemp 28 Apr 2010 15:44 UTC

Sorry, y'all, I meant we are soliciting proposals for our Annual
meeting.  See corrected message below.
Thanks,
Rebecca

--