Re: Newspapers on sticks Ken Siegert 13 Apr 2010 19:49 UTC

Thanks for all of the emails about newspaper sticking.  The good news is that I've been given the OK to begin a trial period after our Spring Semester ends that will carry into the Fall Semester.  We'll observe what happens.

--Ken

Ken Siegert
Acquisitions Assistant
Electronic Resources & Periodicals / U.S. Documents
Shadek-Fackenthal Library
Franklin & Marshall College
P.O. Box 3003
Lancaster, PA  17604-3003