Re: Bloomberg Businessweek Bennett, Karla 26 Apr 2010 19:31 UTC

Thank you all for your help - looks like I'll just need to add a 246 to
our current bib record.

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Shana L. McDanold
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 2:10 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Bloomberg Businessweek

Karla,

The change from Business week to Bloomberg business week is a minor
change under AACR2 21.2C2b category iii. The addition or subtraction of
a corporate body to the title is considered a minor change. Since
Bloomberg is the publisher, this falls squarely under this minor change
category.

The record in OCLC has been updated to reflect that (see OCLC# 1537921).

A 246 field was added "Issues for <Dec. 21, 2009-> have title: Bloomberg

business week" to reflect the minor change.

Cheers,
-Shana

--
Shana L. McDanold