Re: Problem With Linking for College Student Journal (ISSN 0146-3934) Susan Zappen 17 May 2010 19:26 UTC

There are two parts to the December 2009 Volume 43: Part A and Part B.
Both parts are included in the online ProQuest Education Journals.

Susan Zappen
Associate College Librarian for Collections
Lucy Scribner Library
Skidmore College
815 North Broadway
Saratoga Springs NY 12866-1632
szappen@skidmore.edu
Phone: 518-580-5521
Fax:     518-580-5541
-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Barbara Pope
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2010 2:38 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] Problem With Linking for College Student Journal
(ISSN 0146-3934)

Hello, everyone in Serials Land.  We are having trouble with linking for

the title College Student Journal (ISSN 0146-3934).  We do not have it
in print format, but we do have it electronically in both Ebsco and Gale

products.  Whenever we try to link to some issues from ERIC, neither
Gale nor Ebsco can find some of the articles.  I have even searched the
Gale and Ebsco products directly and cannot find them there.  The issue
in question is volume 43 issue 4.  Can someone who has this journal in
print tell me if there is something weird about issue 4, like maybe it
came out in 2 parts or had a supplement?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Barbara M. Pope, MALS
Periodicals/Reference Librarian