Re: Major or Minor title change? -->Businessweek question Regina Reynolds 15 Jun 2010 16:57 UTC

Lisa,

Thanks to Lori for pointing you to my earlier posting. However, that
posting did not explain the rule in question: AACR2 21.2 c) which
indicates that the addition or deletion of the corporate body is a minor
change. The exceptions listed in the rule apply even if the exception
occurs in the first five words of the title.

The exceptions can be tricky in some cases to apply, and this was such a
case which is why--in addition to this being widely-held title--I sought
additional input.

Regina

Regina Romano Reynolds
ISSN Coordinator