(no subject) Barbara Pope 27 Aug 2010 17:21 UTC

When dealing with vendors/publishers for this sort of thing, I do a
screen shot of the page and put it in a Word document so they can see
exactly what we see.  I also copy and  paste the url into the document.
It has happened a few times with our open url resolver that the url
there was different than the url we are supposed to use according to the
publisher or vendor.

Barbara M. Pope, MALS
Periodicals/Reference Librarian
Axe Library Pittsburg State University
1701 S. Broadway
Pittsburg KS 66762
620-235-4884
bpope@pittstate.edu

"Libraries will get you through times of no money better than money will
get you through times of no libraries." Anne Herbert, The Whole Earth
Catalog