Commercial Digest (1 message) Bob Persing 29 Oct 2010 18:13 UTC

ABOUT THE COMMERCIAL DIGEST

The Commercial Digest is a weekly compilation of messages containing
informational content from commercial bodies (i.e., publishers,
publishers, vendors, agents, etc.)

This week's digest contains 1 message:
1) Free Webinar from Charleston Conference Lively Lunch (Addie Hall)

-------------------------
Subject: Free Webinar from Charleston Conference Lively Lunch
From: "Addie Hall" <ahall@ebsco.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 10:08:47 -0500

FREE WEBINAR

Sponsored by EBSCO
Live from the 2010 Charleston Conference!
Thursday, Nov. 4 12:30 EST

Space is limited. Please register at www.ebsco.com/charleston

Great Expectations: Maximizing Efficiency and Value in Collection
Management and Discovery

Reserve your spot now for this panel discussion of ways to meet user
expectations for quick, high-quality e-resources while maximizing the
value of what may already be a reduced budget. We’ll be webcasting live
from the 2010 Charleston Conference via webinar, and this is your chance
to hear from librarians about their experiences managing diverse
resources while facilitating a better user experience.

Electronic resources have opened broader avenues for learning and
introduced new ways to access content. But as libraries welcome the next
generation, we must evolve to meet the needs of today's researcher – one
who is less patient, yet still need access to high-quality content.

Speakers:

Jennifer Bazeley
Electronic Resources and Serials Librarian
Miami University of Ohio

Beth Bernhardt
Electronic Resources Librarian
UNC-Greensboro