Re: FW: US News and World Report ceasing print Amy Wise 17 Nov 2010 18:13 UTC

Jodi -

We decided to email customer service  usnews@emailcustomerservoce.com
and got very good results by simply letting them know we wanted to
subscribe to the print version.  Hope this helps.

Amy Wise

At 12:32 PM 11/17/2010, you wrote:

> [...]

Amy Wise
James Earl Carter Library