Re: EBSCO'S EJS SERVICE Webb, Mary 23 Feb 2011 18:16 UTC

Hi Judith,

I don't know why, but EJS is something that I just don't get. I keep thinking that if I just keep plugging along I'll discover the magic road and this will all make sense.

I appreciate the tips and I'm going to use them.  My EBSCO rep somehow caught wind of this and has called.  So, hopefully I'll soon know any and every thing there is to know about using EJS and making it more useful to our patrons.

Thanks again,

Mary Webb

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Stokes, Judith
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 11:14 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] EBSCO'S EJS SERVICE

I have found EBSCO staff very helpful, too, and Christina is right about getting the information about how to register in EBSCOnet. But first, when you are ready to get started on a journal in EJS, click on the link "All journals by publisher." Then get the instructions from EBSCONET and go ahead and register all the titles you have from one publisher all at the same time. It will go much more quickly that way.

Good luck,

Judith E. Stokes

Associate Professor

Electronic Resources/Serials Librarian