Re: FW: Title change Sarah Thomson 24 Feb 2011 19:27 UTC

Jody,

For the Internet@Schools you'll have to import a new record from OCLC
(OCLC# 654786944)--you'll see it has a link in the 780 field to the
Multimedia & internet@schools. For Bloomberg business week it was
decided that that was a minor title change and you'll see in the OCLC
record for Business week (OCLC# 1537921) a 246 field: ǂi Issues for
<Dec. 21, 2009-> have title: ǂa Bloomberg business week
If you put this 246 in your record you should get an entry for Bloomberg
business week.

Sarah Thomson
University of Massachusetts, Amherst