Re: Return to print? Sharon Landers 30 Mar 2011 15:43 UTC

As a smaller publisher with only one title, we find this discussion very
interesting. We have been struggling to price our print and online
subscriptions to be in line with other journals. The problem is that it's
difficult to find out pricing models from one publisher to another, in
particular for online subscriptions. As librarians, what pricing model do
you prefer? Do you have any ideas as to how to offer our articles to you
within your budget? What do you want to see publishers do to help libraries
meet the needs of their patrons? Out of the box suggestions would be most
welcome! Feel free to email me off list at sharonL@psychiatrist.com.

Thank you.

Sharon Landers
Director of Circulation